2007年5月28日 星期一

The Art of Life

The Art of Life
“A Psalm of Life” ,this poem give us many good advice. It tell us to have our life actively. We have to hold a cent of how seperatly second, using to act to do some meaningful things ,we want action not only ,and have patiently and is full of hope to wait for a result ,that result can help an oneself not only ,can also help other people to be filled with the and courage on his life road.
I will have the dream and the target on my decision execution in the future. This poem seems all a in high dogs ear essences. He reduced many otiose words. In the most simple way the expression comes out. My strength in my personality advantage relatively has a project, patience, the physical strength is better.
The weakness isn’t active , didn’t notice a small detail. And sometimes I think something not to be considerate for future occupation. Only I can enhance my original advantage by more aggressive mindset. Just may succed.

沒有留言: